Paid Employment Hunting:

Paid Employment Hunting:




Never thought I’d be up until nearly 4am looking for paid work, but here we are lmao... 🤣

One of these, needs to see my worth! 

I have so many skills and so much I want to do! 

A part-time job would give me a little more income and freedom while helping me continue to support local organisations, charities and projects, the things that really matter to our communities! 🙏🏻

I’m not expecting the universe to grant me a massive lottery win. 💀 I just want an opportunity to use what I’m good at, keep growing and build a bit more stability for myself. ❤️

Five years and counting and this gal still won't quit on herself. 💪🏻🔥

Sarah Wingfield ❤️ 
KawaiiDollDecora.uk

#work #paidemployment #parttimework #income #independence 

Alt text: Pink graphic with red heart-shaped lollipops and sparkling four-leaf clovers. Sarah Wingfield’s logo reads “Actress | Author | Advocate” and “KawaiiDollDecora.uk.” A screenshot in the centre shows “Application status: Application submitted,” with “3 minutes ago” and a “View resume” link. At the bottom, glowing text reads “#PaidEmploymentHunting.”

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Let the truth free: