Movie Update: The Hunt:

Movie Update:






I am incredibly excited to finally announce a new film project that I'm so grateful to be a part of! 🎬✨


Introducing 'The Hunt' — an intense new thriller brought to life by an incredibly talented cast and crew.


I'll be playing Jessica Porter, a receptionist who finds herself caught in a situation that spirals far beyond what anyone could have imagined. Sometimes, an ordinary day can become anything but...


That's all I'm saying for now. 😉 You'll have to wait and see what happens!


A huge thank you to everyone involved for the opportunity. I can't wait to share more with you all as production progresses.


Stay tuned... 👀❤️


Sarah Wingfield 

Actor • Author • Advocate 


#TheHunt #NewFilm #MovieAnnouncement #Thriller #IndependentFilm #Actor #Actress #FilmProduction #BehindTheScenes #Casting #FilmCommunity #BritishFilm #IndieFilm #HorrorThriller #ComingSoon #IMDb #SarahWingfield #ActingJourney #FilmSet #SupportIndependentFilm


Alt text:

Two promotional images. The first shows an ID badge for the fictional Harbour Hospitality & Business Centre featuring the character Jessica Porter, played by Sarah Wingfield, identified as a receptionist. The second is a dark thriller film poster for The Hunt, showing several tense-looking characters standing in a misty forest, a missing person poster pinned to a tree, and the film title in large red lettering with "Coming Soon" at the bottom, creating an ominous and suspenseful atmosphere.

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerable Disabled Woman Silenced by Police After False Allegations, Caught on Film:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe:

Let the truth free: