Choosing Growth Every Day:
~Choosing Growth Every Day~
Happy Friday everyone! 💛
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend.
This weekend I'll be working on script breakdowns, revising for my driving test and continuing to move several exciting projects forward. Every day is another opportunity to learn, improve and take one more step towards the future I'm building.
One thing I've learned is that growth is a choice.
It's choosing healthier habits. It's choosing to keep learning. It's choosing to protect your peace. It's choosing to keep moving forward, even when life hasn't always been easy.
I'm really pleased to have signed up for the Resilience programme at Pioneering Care Partnership (PCP), where I'll be taking part in sessions to continue developing healthier ways of managing conflict, building resilience and strengthening my wellbeing. None of us stop growing, and I think that's something worth celebrating.
My health journey is also continuing in the right direction. Foodvisor has been a fantastic tool, and I'm now over a stone lighter. It's proof that small, consistent changes really do add up over time.
My family are doing well, my son is doing well, and Peter and I have become much more of a team recently. Supporting one another, learning together and encouraging each other has made such a positive difference, and I'm incredibly grateful for that. He's recently bought some fascinating psychology books too, and I can't wait to dive into those.
I've also realised that protecting your peace isn't selfish—it's necessary. My energy is valuable, and I'd much rather invest it in the people who uplift others, the projects I'm passionate about and the life I'm creating than in negativity or unnecessary drama.
Looking back, it's hard to believe there was a time when I felt so isolated. Today, I'm surrounded by incredible friends, supportive communities and opportunities that genuinely excite me. I'm happier, healthier and more confident than I've been in years, and I'm proud of the person I'm becoming.
To everyone who has supported me, believed in me, collaborated with me or simply shown me kindness—thank you. Your encouragement means more than you'll probably ever know.
Although I'm spending much less time on social media these days, I'm still here, still reachable and always happy to help where I can.
A quick magazine update:
Aycliffe Alternative Magazine is temporarily on hold while I focus on passing my driving test, but I'm still accepting articles and preparing proofs.
If you'd like to feature your business, charity, community group, event or creative work, please send me a message.
You can browse our previous editions here: https://kawaiidolldecora.uk/aycliffe-alternative
The sooner we fill the remaining spaces, the sooner we can publish the next issue.
As we head into the weekend, I hope you'll take a moment to appreciate how far you've already come. Progress doesn't have to be perfect—it just has to keep moving forward.
Here's to choosing growth every day.
Have an amazing Friday and a wonderful weekend! 💛
Sarah Wingfield ❤️
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk
#HappyFriday #WeekendVibes #ChoosingGrowth #PersonalGrowth #Resilience #PositiveMindset #MentalWellbeing #SelfDevelopment #DrivingTest #Screenwriting #Community #Kindness #Gratitude #Foodvisor #WeightLossJourney #AycliffeAlternative #SupportLocal #CreativeLife #KeepGrowing #SarahWingfield
Alt text:
A pastel green floral graphic featuring the title "Choosing Growth Every Day" above an inspirational collage of flowers, a notebook, a coffee mug, motivational quotes and reminders about health, mindset, goals, relationships and personal growth. The design encourages resilience, gratitude and positive habits, ending with the message: "Here's to continuing to grow, together. Have a wonderful Friday and an amazing weekend!" The graphic includes Sarah Wingfield's branding at the bottom.
