Something exciting is coming...
🎪 Something exciting is coming... 👀
I'm so excited to finally share that I'll be performing a surprise 15-minute set somewhere in the UK this year! 🎤✨
For now, the location and date are staying under wraps... 🤫🔒
All will be revealed soon, so keep your eyes peeled for the official announcement. I can't wait to share this moment with you all!
Who's ready? 🎭💚🩷
WHOOP WHOOP!
MMFWCL4LIFE 🤡🃏🎪
KDoll 🔥🪓
#KDoll #LivePerformance #SurpriseAnnouncement #SecretGig #AlternativeMusic #Horrorcore #DarkMusic #IndependentArtist #UKMusic #LiveMusic #MusicCommunity #Goth #AltScene #Emo #Performance #KeepEyesPeeled #ComingSoon #WatchThisSpace
Alt text: Square promotional poster featuring K•Doll in dramatic clown-inspired makeup with pastel pink and lavender hair against a dark carnival-themed background. The poster announces a surprise 15-minute live set taking place somewhere in the UK this year, with the location and date to be disclosed later. The design uses bold neon pink, green and white typography with the phrases "It's a Secret" and "Keep Eyes Peeled!", alongside music platform icons for Spotify, YouTube and Apple Music.
