Outgrowing Pains:

Outgrowing Pains:




No one tells you about the part of healing and self-growth that hurts. As you grow, you outgrow people who are illogical, lack self-awareness and enable poor behaviour without accountability. You lose a lot, but you also gain so much.

I can no longer stand with people who support those targeting others. I no longer tolerate gaslighting, victim blaming or people defending those who invade someone else's lane instead of holding them accountable.

I have a strong support network now. I have amazing friends, and there are far more decent people in my life than those who choose negativity. The old abusive rhetoric that the person being targeted must somehow be the problem, while ignoring facts and evidence, is an ugly mindset.

I've experienced a lot of abuse, yet I haven't run to admins complaining about people. I let people show me who they are and place them where they belong. If someone is toxic, they don't belong in my life.

Imagine believing you're right while choosing to surround yourself with people who target others, then telling a victim that someone joining in with that behaviour is "fantastic." Maybe the advice they were trying to give me is advice they should be giving to the people around them instead.

I don't go after people, and I never will.

I'm comfortable losing people these days because my support network is stronger than ever. I'm surrounded by decent, reasonable people who would never tell a victim they deserve abuse or that documented behaviour is all in their head.

Telling someone you won't accept their autism or disabilities is ridiculous.

The moment someone makes a discussion personal instead of addressing the points being made, the conversation becomes pointless.

Vague insults and sweeping judgements aren't arguments. They're simply someone lashing out because they don't want to consider that the people they defend may not be as wonderful as they believe. That's their problem.

Accountability will always matter—to me, to others and to anyone who genuinely wants to do the right thing. If someone would rather gaslight victims or invent false narratives to dismiss documented evidence, that's their issue.

Perhaps they should spend more time asking for accountability from the people around them instead of enabling harmful behaviour.

Or does accountability only matter when you're targeting the person affected by someone else's lack of self-restraint?

Sarah Wingfield ❤️
KawaiiDollDecora.uk


#OutgrowingPains #HealingJourney #PersonalGrowth #Healing #SelfGrowth #Boundaries #Accountability #Neurodivergent #AutismAcceptance #DisabilityAdvocate #MentalHealthMatters #GrowthMindset #InnerPeace #NatureHeals #ChoosePeace #SelfRespect #HealingIsNotLinear #ProtectYourPeace #SarahWingfield #KawaiiDollDecora

Alt text:
A warm golden sunrise illuminates a winding stone path through a peaceful countryside landscape filled with wildflowers, trees and rolling hills. A butterfly floats beside the path, symbolising transformation and healing. The words "Outgrowing Pains" appear in elegant handwritten script across the sky. At the bottom is a glowing pink signature logo reading "Sarah Wingfield – Actress | Author | Advocate" with KawaiiDollDecora.uk, while a small KawaiiDollDecora.uk watermark appears in the top-right corner. The overall aesthetic evokes hope, healing, resilience and personal growth.


Popular posts from this blog

The Aviator:

Let the truth free:

Santa Tours Newton Aycliffe: