The Briefcase:
The Briefcase:
Every person working on a script should have a lockable briefcase! 🎬🕵🏻♀️
Not only does it make you feel like you're some kind of secret agent (which I'm absolutely embracing 😂), but it's also an amazing way to keep your work organised and take it wherever you go.
Now I just need a few power suits to complete the look! 😆
Joking aside, this has been perfect for the movie script breakdown I'm currently working on. Everything has its place, and because it expands, there's plenty of room to add more documents as the project grows.
As an autistic person, staying organised really helps me. Having everything together means I can easily pick up where I left off without feeling overwhelmed, which makes such a difference when working on larger creative projects.
A huge thank you to my Dad for thinking of me and giving me this brilliant briefcase. 🥹❤️ I'm genuinely so grateful.
It's going to take a little while to finish the script breakdown, but I'm staying focused and determined, fitting it around my driving test revision whenever I can.
One step at a time. 🎥✨
Sarah Wingfield ❤️
Actor • Author • Advocate
KawaiiDollDecora.uk
#Filmmaking #Screenwriting #ScriptBreakdown #FilmProduction #IndependentFilm #ProducerLife #ActorLife #CreativeJourney #AutisticCreatives #Organisation #WritingCommunity #MovieMaking #BehindTheScenes #DrivingTest #Grateful
Alt text:
An open black expandable briefcase organised for script work. Inside are document pockets, pastel highlighters, pens, a notepad, colourful folders decorated with cute stickers, and a Hello Kitty pencil case. The briefcase is neatly arranged to keep screenplay notes and paperwork organised while working on the go. A Sarah Wingfield logo appears at the top of the image.
